YOU (“YOU” OR “YOUR”) AGREE THAT BY USING WWW.SHTFDAD.COM (“WEBSITE”), SUCH USE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (“AGREEMENT”) ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR ANY LEGAL ENTITY YOU ARE REPRESENTING. THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE MADE AVAILABLE BY SHTFPREPAREDNESS, INC., A(N) PENNSYLVANIA CORPORATION, ITS SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (“WE” OR “US”).
Prohibited Access for Persons Under the Age of 13.
Limited License to Use this Website
You are granted a single, non-exclusive and revocable license to view and access the content contained on this Website, any logos, text, graphics, headers, banners, images, coding, tags, videos, audio recordings, podcasts and similar recordings, applications, files or any other separate website element made available to You (collectively “Materials”). You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between You and us as a result of this agreement or your use of this Website. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services needed for your access to and use of this Website and are responsible for all related charges.
General Use Restrictions
As a condition of your access and use of this Website, You agree that: i) You will only use this Website and/or any of the Materials for personal, non-commercial purposes; ii) You will not to use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the Website, including uploading or introducing files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or other applications or programs that cause damage or interference with any computer, server or network; iii) You will not engage in any unauthorized use of any Materials in a manner that violates copyright laws, trademark laws or the laws of privacy and publicity of another; iv) You will not to use any data mining, robots, engage in any “harvesting or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with this Website; v) You will not otherwise engage in any hacking or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website; and vi) You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States and any other applicable International treaty, law or regulation governing your use of this Website. Use of this Website for any of the foregoing reasons is strictly prohibited. Additional use restrictions are contained elsewhere in this Agreement.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
We make no representation that the Materials available on this Website are appropriate or available for use in your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for compliance with local laws in your jurisdiction or territory, to the extent applicable. Access and use of this Website from any jurisdictions where the Materials are illegal is strictly prohibited and we shall have no liability to You whatsoever in such case.
Our Intellectual Property
All Materials are either owned or licensed by us and are protected under our proprietary rights. Commercial use of any of the Materials contained on this Website is strictly prohibited. Except as otherwise stated, none of the Materials may be saved, downloaded, copied, reproduced in any electronic, digital or mechanical format or medium or by way of photocopying or otherwise, and may not be disseminated, distributed, re-published or used for any public display or performance, in any form or manner whatsoever without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to limit the amount of Materials displayed on this Website. You are restricted from, modifying or altering any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks from any of the Materials found on this Website. In addition, the “look and feel” of this Website (including the unique combination of Website colors, page headers, graphics, icons, images and scripts, etc.) is considered by us to be valuable and protectable trade dress and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) by You without our prior written permission. This Website and all separate Website elements are protected under United States copyright laws. You may not engage in any “framing” of any page of this Website or otherwise of any of the Materials on this Website. Some of the Materials on this Website include embedded video and/or audio recordings and may include podcasts and other similar downloadable video or audio files from time to time. All video and audio recordings and files are owned by us unless otherwise stated in those Materials. Additionally, this Website may contain embedded video or audio recordings from external servers and third party websites including, but not limited to, YouTube.com, Google Video, etc. All such embedded recordings are owned by us regardless of whether they are hosted by any such third party websites and/or external servers.
Children Online Protection Act Notification
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify You that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist You in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from Common Sense (https://www.commonsensemedia.org) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services identified on such sites. Please visit and read our Privacy and Communications Policy.
Guest Blogger User Content Policy
The following Policy contains important restrictions, notices and disclaimers that govern any uploading/posting of any and all materials on this Website including, but not limited to, posts and comments, images, graphics, photos, videos, audio recordings, text, ideas, all written materials and/or any other written or electronic materials (“Content”). In consideration for your access and use of the services offered by us through this Website, You agree to comply with the following terms and conditions at all times during your use of this Website as guest blogger contributing any Content.
- User Representations And Warranties: You represent that You are the owner, authorized licensee or authorized user of all Content You agree that You will not post, upload, publish, link to or otherwise distribute any Content that:
- promotes, solicits, comprises or contains abusive, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate, objectionable or unlawful material or that is harmful to minors; or
- encourages conduct that would violate any law or Content that violates any applicable statute, ordinance, regulation or rule; or
- contains personal information about any individual without that persons consent or otherwise violates the privacy of any other individual or entity or Content You are not authorized to disclose; or
- misrepresents an affiliation with another person or organization or posting any Content that infringes any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party; or
- contains viruses, corrupted files, worms, Trojan horses or any other similar malicious software or programs that may expropriate, intercept or interfere with any data, information, property or system of another person or that may damage interfere or adversely affect the operation of our Website or any computer or other device of any user of our Website; or
- is materially false, misleading or inaccurate.
- User Indemnification: You agree that You shall indemnify, defend, hold harmless and pay any judgment or settlement of, any claims or actions asserted by any third party against any of the operators of this Website, including any officer, member or manager, employee, agent or representative or any of our attorneys, as may be applicable, arising from or in connection with any Content You upload through your use of this Website or in any way related to this Agreement, regardless of the nature or type of any such claim. You agree to pay all expenses, court costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us in connection with any of the foregoing claims or actions. You are solely responsible for all Content including, if desired by you, the making and keeping of back-up copies of any or all Content. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for the deletion or accuracy of any Content, the failure to store, transmit or receive transmission of any Content or the security, privacy, storage or transmission of other communications involving your use of our Website.
- Irrevocable License to Use Content: Any Content you submit, upload or post to this Website by any means will be treated as non-confidential and may be edited or restricted from being displayed on this Website under the terms of this policy, at our sole discretion. When You post Content on this Website, you keep all rights and title to the Content including any copyrights, but You grant us with an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and perpetual right to post, display, copy, and modify that Content in connection with the operation of this Website and our business and to sell or otherwise transfer that Content in connection with transfer of operation and/or ownership of this Website or other location to which the Content was posted.
- Content Disclaimers: We shall not be responsible for any of the Content and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any Content. We assume no responsibility to investigate or verify the accuracy of the Content or that the Content does not violate any law or the rights of some third party or is otherwise injurious or causes some third party to suffer any damages. We do not advocate or endorse any business, organization, product and/or service referenced, reviewed or otherwise discussed on this Website. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damages occurring or arising from any Content posted or transmitted on this Website by You that is defamatory, libelous or slanderous, contains any omissions, falsehoods, obscenities, is pornographic or sexually explicit or profane or otherwise violates any law or right of some third party. You acknowledge that any reliance by you upon any Content (whether yours or others) shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on our Website represents solely the views of the user posting/uploading the Content and does not represent our views. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for the deletion or accuracy of any Content, the failure to store, transmit or receive transmission of any Content or the security, privacy, storage or transmission of other communications involving your use of our Website.
- DMCA and Trademark/Service Mark Policy: We will, in appropriate circumstances as determined in our sole discretion, terminate your rights to submit, upload or post any Content if you infringe the intellectual property rights of others. We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). We also have procedures in place for You to protest any notices of alleged infringement of any Content You have submitted, uploaded or posted to this Website. Please see our DMCA Policy.
- Irrevocable License to Use Content: Any Content you submit, upload or post on this Website by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be edited or restricted from being displayed on this Website, at our sole discretion. All Content may be used by us for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Content posted or transmitted to this Website for any purpose whatsoever and without any compensation to the provider of the Content. You hereby grant to us, our employees, agents, officers, directors, managers, members and/or contractors, an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free perpetual license to use the Content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, in any and all manner and media throughout the world. You hereby acknowledge and agree that: i) we shall have the right to edit, alter or arrange the Content in any way we desire, in our sole discretion; and ii) we shall not have any obligation to provide You with any credit as the creator or provider of such Content or provide You with any kind of compensation or consideration for such use and exploitation; and iii) You waive any “moral rights that you may have in any of the Content. You acknowledge and agree that we will be acting in reliance upon the grant of rights contained herein and may incur substantial expense in reliance upon the same should we elect use the Content in any way.
- Limited Editorial Control: We may from time to time monitor or review any Content posted or transmitted to our Website to ensure compliance with this Policy. However, we are under no obligation to do so. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your account, remove any Content and/or remove your ability to upload any Content if we believe that You have violated any of the terms or conditions contained in this policy. We are a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (“CDA”).We intend to comply with the requirements of the CDA and shall exercise any editorial control over any of the Content in a limited fashion in order to carry out the terms of this policy and/or protect its interest or rights or those of any third parties. Our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of or in any way related to the Content shall be limited as described in the CDA. We shall not have any legal obligation to assume any editorial control over the Content.
No Affiliation or Sponsorship
We do not advocate or endorse any business, organization, product and/or service referenced, reviewed or otherwise discussed on this Website. We are not affiliated or sponsored by any such third parties and we do not distribute any of the products and/or services referenced or identified in this Website nor do we encourage, solicit or promote the use of such products and any such reference or identification is done strictly for informational purposes only.
Our External Links Policy
We grant You permission to link to this Website, including “deep linking” to web pages within this Website. However, at all times You agree that: (1) You will only use a text link to link to this Website as it appears on your website and You will not use any trademark or logo or incorporate any type of “image link on your website using any of the Materials; (2) You will not engage in any “scraping” of the Materials by any means (i.e., extracting content from the Website and reformatting it, aggregating it with other content or redistributing it other than in its complete and original format); (3) You will not engage in any “framing” of any pages of this Website or any of the Materials by copying any displaying any portions thereof through use of any in-line links or by any other manner; and (4) You agree to display any web page within this Website in full including all trademarks, advertising, banner ads and all other promotional materials, unaltered and without any additional content not included on the original webpage, including any frame, border, margin, design, logo, branding, third party trademark or any other advertising or promotional materials not displayed on the original webpage. We reserve the right at any time, in our sole discretion, to revoke your right to link to any webpage on this Website. Any other use by You of any external links to this Website made in any manner other than according to these terms is strictly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You, or any of your employees, agents, affiliates or any other person or entity under your control, are restricted from placing any type of external link to this Website on any website that has been penalized or de-indexed by Google or any other major search engine due to the website’s content, spam practices, any malware/viruses contained on the website(s) or due to any other activities whatsoever in violation of the terms or policies of such search engine. In addition, You agree that You will immediately cause the removal of any links to this Website from any such third-party website(s) which has/have in fact been penalized or de-indexed by Google or any other major search engine, or which otherwise has/have caused us to suffer a decrease in search engine rankings, incur any search engine penalties or suffer any other damages due to the existence of any links to our Website.
Trademarks And Service Marks Notice
All logos or any other trademarks, trade names or service marks and/or any other marks or logos posted on this Website, whether marked or unmarked, is either owned by us, an affiliate or subsidiary, or by some third party. No trademarks, trade names, service marks, etc. posted on this Website may be used without the prior written consent of the owner. We retain all rights, ownership, title and interest in all trademarks, trade names or service marks contained on the Website owned by us, whether or not we have registered for or have been granted any such protections under State and/or Federal law. Additionally, any use of any metatags or any other tags or text not openly visible on this Website which utilizes our name, trademark, service mark, or uses the name of any product or service offered by us without the our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. You are restricted from “co-branding this Website with any third party website, product or business. This means You are restricted from copying any trademark, logo, service mark, trade name or any other Materials on this Website and displaying the same on any other website in any manner that would provide any viewer to reasonably conclude that such website is or could be affiliated with this Website and/or the Website operator and/or has permission to display the contents of this Website or any Materials.
Intellectual Property Disclaimer
Any references made on this Website to any established trade names, trademarks, service marks, product names or any other third party intellectual property is strictly used for reference and identification purposes only. No ownership, affiliation or sponsorship exists between us and the owner of any referenced trademark, trade name, service mark, or with any specific good or service referenced on this Website. We do not endorse or recommend any services or products referenced on this Website unless otherwise expressly stated, however they may be referenced or identified.
External links Disclaimer
This Website may contain links to third party web sites not owned by us. Any external links are provided as a matter of convenience to You. This means that we do not endorse the content contained on any website linked to this Website or claim any affiliation or sponsorship with such third party website. By clicking on any external link, You understand you will be leaving this Website and will no longer be viewing any of the Materials. We have no control over the content contained in these other websites and have no obligation to review this content or information. If you decide to click on any of the links contained on this Website, You agree that You are doing so do entirely at your own risk. You agree that we are in no way responsible for the availability, reliability or performance of any websites linked to this Website. Additionally, we shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any claim in connection with your use of such third party websites including, but not limited to, any computer viruses, data loss or any claims relating to any products or services sold on any third party websites.
USE AND ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE AND OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS ARE BEING PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, REGARDING YOUR USE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE OR OF ANY MATERIALS OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF USE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MANNER BY US. WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS ARE APPROPRIATE OR LEGAL IN YOUR JURISDICTION OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR ANY OTHER CODE, APPLICATION OR PROGRAM THAT MAY CONTAIN HARMFUL ELEMENTS.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER INCLUDING YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR CONTAINED ON ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU AS STATED HEREIN REGARDLESS OF THE CASUE OF ANY DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES NOT FORSEEABLE BY US AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF ANY CLAIM, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, BY STATUTE, FOR ANY TORTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR FOR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE SAME. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR ARE UNSUSPECTED. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER ANY LAW THAT OTHERWISE MIGHT LIMIT YOUR WAIVER OF SUCH CLAIMS INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE $1542.
Exceptions to Disclaimers And Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the waiver of certain warranties or the limitation of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not disclaim any implied warranty or limit its damages, the scope and duration of any required warranties under law and the extent of our liability shall be as limited as allowed under any applicable laws.
Indemnification by You
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, including our directors, officers, shareholders, members, managers, employees, agents or attorneys, to the extent applicable, from any and all claims, liabilities, legal proceedings, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to: i) Your use of and interaction with this Website in any way whatsoever; or ii) any violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; or iii) violation of any law; or iv) violation of the rights of any third party for which any suit or legal proceeding is brought against us related to such violation. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim and agree that we shall be entitled to exercise sole discretion over the control and manner of such defense.
Medical/Health Information Disclaimer
All medical and health related information and materials contained on this Website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and is being provided for general information purposes only. We make no representation and we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of any information contained on or available through this Website and such information is subject to change without notice. Additionally, we do not promote, endorse, recommend or otherwise provide any opinions or make any representations concerning the effectiveness of any treatment, course of action, test, health provider or product or service referenced on this Website. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this Website with other resources including, but not limited to, your physician or any other medical professionals. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU USE OR RELY ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD DELAY SEEKING ANY DIAGNOSIS, MEDICAL TREATMENT OR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES YOU MAY INCUR, OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, FROM ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR FROM ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Some of the guest bloggers who provide posts or product/services reviews on this website regarding third-party products or services may receive compensation in the form of affiliate commissions from their respective product manufacturers or service providers. If there is no indication of an affiliate relationship, then we have no material connection or relationship with the author. Without any independent verification, we believe any positive reviews made by any of our guest bloggers represent his or her honest opinion.
We Receive Affiliate Compensation
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We promote the products or services of third-party sellers including third-parties selling products through Amazon. When we provide a positive review or otherwise endorse a product or service of another seller that results in a sale, or link to their product(s), we may be paid affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees. We may also receive other consideration such as free products, gift cards or rebates in connection with our endorsement or product reviews on behalf of such third-parties, whether or not any sale occurs due to our endorsement or review on this Website.
Privacy And Communications Policy Consent
By using this Website, You consent to our use of any personal information provided by You through your use of this Website pursuant to the terms contained in our Privacy and Communications Policy. You also acknowledge that You have read and understand these terms before You submit any personal information on this Website for any reason.
We intend to comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. Sec. 7701 et. seq.) at all times. We do not engage in sending any unsolicited SPAM or junk mail of any kind including sending out any email communications in bulk or by a single mailing to anyone. However, if You have registered to this Website or subscribed to receive any materials from us and provided your email, You may receive promotional emails regarding upcoming product offers, sales, contests, etc. We do not consider such communications to be unsolicited SPAM. You will always have an option to opt-out of receiving any such communications from us. Please see our Privacy and Communications Policy for more information on how we use any information we collect from You.
No person who accesses or uses this Website, including any registered users, may use any information collected from this Website to send any unsolicited email communications or email communications otherwise in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act. Such activities are strictly prohibited and a violation of these terms. We will immediately terminate the user account of any registered user (to the extent applicable) who has violated this provision. If You would like to opt-out from receiving any promotional emails from us, or if You would like to contact us for any other reason relating to this policy, including making any complaints regarding any emails sent to you or our email policy in general, please contact us at [email protected] Please provide the reason why you are contacting us in the body of your email and a brief subject line description.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, in whole or in part, to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, for any reason, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remainder of that provision, any other remaining provisions, and of the entire Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby, and shall be interpreted, to the extent possible, to achieve the purposes as originally expressed with the provision found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable. Each provision hereof is intended to be severable, and the validity, legality, or enforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remainder of the Agreement.
- Entire Agreement
Except for the Privacy and Communications Policy or the terms of any Other Agreement, these terms supersede any and all prior and existing agreements, whether oral or in writing, between You and us with respect to your use and access of this Website and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement will be expressly incorporated by reference in each and every agreement between You and us regarding your use and access of this Website, including the terms of any Other Agreement.
YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OTHER THAN TO PROTECT YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE BEFORE A COURT OF LAW OR OTHER LEGAL TRIBUNAL AND TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES OR CLAIMS EXCLUSVIVELY BY ARBITRATION. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, any and all claims, disputes or controversies of whatever kind and nature, whether preexisting, present or future between You and us, our agents, employees, principals, directors, officers, shareholders, members, managers, successors and assigns, to the extent applicable, arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation or validity, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration pursuant to the then-current rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Chester County, Pennsylvania, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court and shall be administered by JAMS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent You have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in state or federal court under the terms of this Agreement.Any arbitration proceeding shall be brought and heard exclusively in Chester County, State of Pennsylvania. The arbitrator shall be authorized to grant any relief available under law or in equity and any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties, except that the arbitrator shall not be authorized to award punitive damages to either You or us. Any judgment may be entered in any court having jurisdiction and the arbitrator may award reasonable costs and fees, including reasonable attorney’s fees and all arbitration fees, to the prevailing party, notwithstanding the then current rules of the JAMS.
- Venue and Choice of Law
Any and all claims, demands, controversies or legal proceedings arising out of or related to this Agreement and/or your use of this Website may only be brought exclusively in a state or federal court situated in Chester County, State of Pennsylvania, and You hereby expressly agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court and consent to extra-territorial service of process. Further, You waive any right to challenge the selection and choice of jurisdiction and You acknowledge that the right of selection of jurisdiction being waived by You is a valid part of the consideration of allowing access to and use of this Website by You. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflict of laws principles and without regard to any applicable International laws, treaties or regulations.
The waiver by us of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by You shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach by You. Any non-enforcement of this agreement by us shall not be considered a waiver of our rights to enforce the terms hereunder.
- Termination of Website Services
We reserve the right at any time, in our absolute sole discretion, to modify or terminate, either temporarily or permanently, this Website, any of the Materials or any services or functions offered by or through this Website, with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any such modification or termination. These Website terms shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of this website.
The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms will be interpreted without application of any strict construction in favor of or against You or us.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by us without restriction.